Individual sessions are scheduled by appointment with Susan Green.
Individual Mitzvah Technique sessions address specific needs through interconnected hands on table, chair and stool work, practical exercises and their application to daily activities. They are all designed to work through movement blocks and tension build ups to support the activation of the Mitzvah Mechanism. People develop efficient use of body mechanics including engaging the underused hip joints and symmetrical body usage during sitting down, standing up and walking.
The Mitzvah Technique exercises form the basis for practical application to daily routines including:
- healthy posture while working at the computer
- variety of daily, work, fitness, physical and artistic activities
All ages and fitness levels benefit
Individual One to One Sessions address specific needs:
• Responsive to individual needs
• Highly trained gentle hands-on Mitzvah Technique table work
• Hands on guided chair, stool, barre, wall and floor exercises
• Application to computer, work, physical and daily activities
• Appointments are available
One to One in Group Setting
Individual sessions are available within a group setting, providing the opportunity to practice and observe before and after one-on-one hands-on work. More time, content practice and instruction in the Mitzvah environment provides an opportunity to learn and further develop and maintain healthy posture. This approach is very effective for reinforcing postural pattern changes and for Mitzvah Technique Teacher Training.