Teacher Training

Qualified Mitzvah Technique Teacher Training 

Susan Green is authorized by founder/developer, M. Cohen-Nehemia to train Mitzvah Technique Teachers.

Teacher Training gives you the opportunity to develop healthy posture as you learn to teach others.

Students are taught to correct the source of postural problems, tension, strain and aches and pains through the Mitzvah Technique’s comprehensive and complete postural reeducation program.

The gently powerful tablework opens and prepares the body for Mitzvah exercise practice and application to daily activities. Pain causing and immobilizing movement patterns are corrected through application of the Mitzvah Exercises to daily activities. This is called the Mitzvah Discipline.

Susan Green’s teacher trainees are uniquely provided with the knowledge and skills to become well rounded, literate and effective communicators and practitioners of the Mitzvah Technique.

Self care during all hands on work is emphasized.

Susan certifies Mitzvah Technique Teachers in a three level teacher diploma course.

Level 1 Mitzvah Technique Exercise Instructor

Level 2 Student Mitzvah Technique Teacher

Level 3 Certified Mitzvah Technique Teacher
Students who have successfully completed Levels 1, 2 and 3 will attain Certified Mitzvah Technique Teacher qualification.

Two Streams for Level One
Coming up in September or October 2024:
1, New Hybrid Online and in person instruction “Level 1 Instructor of the Mitzvah Exercises ”
Course workshops are 75% online with the remaining 25% in person. Individual sessions are in person.

2, In person instruction  “Level 1 Instructor of the Mitzvah Exercises ”

Both steams provide quality training for Mitzvah Technique Teaching and professional development for physical/occupational therapists, massage therapists and other health care professionals. Fine tune your self care while working.

Level One
• Refine your Mitzvah Technique exercise practise to deepen and refine postural improvements.

• Teach the Mitzvah Exercises and their details and application to daily and physical activities. Includes Mitzvah Technique chair, stool, bar, wall, floor and movement exercises.

•  Learn how to assist with pain and various problems.

• Teach using verbal directions and demonstrations. Practise self care while instructing.

Levels Two and Three in Person Teacher Training

Certified Mitzvah Technique Teacher
• Advanced teaching of Level One curriculum using gentle and effective hands on guidance and verbal directions.

• Develop high quality hands on direction of the Mitzvah Technique exercises, table work and advanced stool work. Practise advanced self care during all hands on work.

• Identify and help individuals with pain and complex problems.

• Build knowledge and skills for well rounded, effective instruction and communication of the Mitzvah Technique.

“Teacher Training is so much more than I could have ever imagined it to be
-Sharon, student enrolled in Susan’s Mitzvah Technique teacher training program

“Learning the Mitzvah Technique is the best thing that I have ever done for my well being.
It has provided me with a means to enhance my posture and strengthen my skeletal/muscular
system. Applying the Mitzvah to my nursing and massage occupations enables me to work
longer without experiencing back strain and fatigue.”
Gerda Beckmann
R.N.A.  R.M.T.

Accepting new students
Flexible training schedule available
Contact Susan Green for Teacher Training Information and application
Susan Green 416.781.5126 susangreen@sympatico.ca

WordPress Landscape 3