Susan Green is authorized by Mitzvah Technique founder/developer, M. Cohen-Nehemia to train Mitzvah Technique Teachers. Susan Qualifies Mitzvah Technique Teachers in a three level teacher diploma course.
• Learn, practice and perform Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique chair, stool, bar, wall, floor and movement exercises.
• Learn the wording of all the Mitzvah Exercises.
• Teach Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique Exercises using verbal directions, demonstration and hands on work.
• Apply the Mitzvah Technique discipline to a wide variety of activities.
• Observe, identify, verbally describe and physically imitate the Mitzvah Mechanism, slouching, body misuse and various postural patterns.
• Reinforce healthy postural patterns and teacher training from regular practice together
• Identify and assist individuals with problems and pain issues.
• Develop and refine sensitivity of the hands on connection/direction for Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique exercises, table work and advanced stool work. The quality of hands on connection/direction is a major focus of the teacher training program. The more refined the quality of hands on work is, the stronger the connection and the gentler the approach.
• Teacher trainees are given opportunities to practice teach Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique and create presentations.
• Study related anatomy and biomechanics as it relates to Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique throughout the course. Susan’s teacher trainees are uniquely provided with the knowledge and skills to become well rounded, literate and effective communicators and practitioners of the Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique.
“Teacher Training is so much more than I could have ever imagined it to be”
-Sharon, student enrolled in Susan’s Mitzvah Technique teacher training program
Accepting new students
Contact Susan Green for Teacher Training Information and application
Susan Green 416.781.5126 email@example.com