• Refine your Mitzvah Technique exercise practise for amazing posture
• Teach the Mitzvah Exercises and their application to daily and physical activities. Includes Mitzvah Technique chair, stool, bar, wall, floor and movement exercises.
• Teach using verbal directions, demonstration and unique hands on guidance. Use self care while instructing
• Identify and assist individuals with various posture problems and pain issues.
• Develop a high standard of quality for hands on Mitzvah Technique exercises, table work and advanced stool work.
• Build knowledge and skills for a well rounded, effective instructor and communicator of healthy posture and the Mitzvah Technique.
“Teacher Training is so much more than I could have ever imagined it to be
-Sharon, student enrolled in Susan’s Mitzvah Technique teacher training program
Susan is authorized by Mitzvah Technique founder/developer, M. Cohen-Nehemia to train Mitzvah Technique Teachers.
Susan Green Qualifies Mitzvah Technique Teachers in a three level teacher diploma course.
1, In person instruction begins with the “Level 1 Mitzvah Technique Teacher Training” includes hands on work.
2, New: Online Healthy Posture instruction begins with the “Instructor of the Mitzvah Exercises Online Course”
Both provide quality professional development for physical/occupational therapists, massage therapists and other health care professionals. Refine your self care while working.
Accepting new students
Contact Susan Green for Teacher Training Information and application
Susan Green 416.781.5126 firstname.lastname@example.org