Lifestyle has a tremendous impact on postural habits.
Some causes of habitual body misuse include:
• Slouching during sitting, standing and walking – even a little bit impacts health
• Lack of awareness of healthy postural body usage
• Crossing legs, ankles and arms
• Improper and prolonged sitting at computers.
• Confining body positions and repetitive activities.
• Carrying overloaded backpacks.
• Accident injuries and traumas.
• Prolonged illness and treatment.
Practicing the Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique discipline provides preventative, remedial and ongoing solutions.